WB Planning can offer a service that gets it right first time.
Our aim is to help you to maximise your chances of success in obtaining planning permission on any site you develop.
With 30 years fully qualified experience as a planner you will receive valued advice across a range of subject areas to help you achieve your development ambitions
We can advise on:
- Site Development Potential and Appraisals.
- Pre Application consultation and draft designs and layouts
- Design and Access Statements
- Application submission, conditions discharges and amendments
- Permitted Development Enquiries and Certificates of lawfulness
- Planning Appeals and Enforcement
- We aim to “Get it Right First Time” to give you a cost effective, streamlined service that maximises the chances of support from the Local Planning Authority
- Pre-application discussion and consultation is essential to gain the trust and confidence of all those engaged in the process and to engage fully with the planning system
- The local community can be engaged early in the development process to gain their support and to allay their fears and concerns
Contact us to discuss your project - we'll help you get it right first time!
Having recently left Christchurch Council where Wayne had been Head of Planning for some years, Wayne had recently started out in his own business when I approached him for a planning problem on my property. Wayne instantly came across as very knowledgeable, articulate, professional and very understanding of those matters to which I had approached him with. My property had a chequered planning history which caused great problems in getting my case adequately heard. Wayne handled the whole process for me and I remain convinced that without his involvement I would not have had the successful outcome that I have. I am also pleased to say that Wayne’s costs are very competitive and I am pleased to provide this testimonial to recommend his services.’ Mr Colin Hunt
WB Planning are an open and honest practice offering detailed planning advice in a quick and efficient manner. Highly recommended. Onyx LLP Chartered Surveyors
Whilst there are many people only too willing to advise on planning applications, either on behalf of individual householders or developers, there are few who are willing to act on behalf of 'residents' fighting against planning applications. Wayne came with a reputation of understanding 'both sides of the coin' and I can honestly say, his approach and professionalism were first rate. His advice and background knowledge proved invaluable to all of us who engaged his services. John Woolcock